Sunday, May 13, 2012

100% Pure Pink Champagne Luminescent Face Powder Review

I love luminzers, they make a HUGEEE difference in the way your face looks.  You can use them to highlight the areas you'd like to enhance or as an all over glow.

Claim: This fruit pigmented Pink Champagne Luminescent Face Powder makes you sparkle and shine! This blush is colored with antioxidant and vitamin rich fruit pigments instead of minerals or synthetic dyes. All natural skin illuminizer that instantly makes your skin glow. Millions of light reflective "invisible" pigments diffuses the look of pores, lines and wrinkles while canceling out sallow, dull looking skin. Healthy formula packed full of nutrients to treat your skin while making you look instantly radiant. 

Another great product from 100% Pure.  I personally would not use this all over my face as I have combination skin, oily in the summer.  It is super shimmery and unless you want to look like a grease ball or Edward from Twilight, I'd stick to using it as a highlighter.  It does definitely add a nice glow while enhancing your features and minimizing fine lines.  Someone who feels they have a dull complexion could likely use it all over their face.  I usually put it just below my eye brow, the inner corner of my eyes, above my cheek bones and anywhere else I'd like to highlight that day.  It really helps brighten everything up.  It's perfect for giving you that youthful glow, especially in the summer.  It is a GORGEOUS, and I mean gorgeous pink champagne colour.  I find it too sheer to be a blush but perhaps someone with fair skin could make it work.  The packaging is beautiful, a pinky metal tin with a design on it.  Will I repurchase? Perhaps.  I like trying new things so I may test out other luminizers.

Gorgeous colour + all natural = winner!  Do you use a luminizer?

Retails for $33 CAN. It can be purchased at http://www.100percentpure.ca/, Pretty in Pink Spa http://www.prettyinpinkspa.ca/ and The Big Carrot http://www.thebigcarrot.ca/

mine broke before I was able to take a picture :( -taken directly from 100% Pure


                                     
100% Natural Ingredients: Organic Rice Starch1, Fruit PIgmentes of Organic Pomegranate2, Organic Cranberry1, Organic Strawberry2, Organic Raspberry2, Organic Cherry2, Organic Apricot2, Organic Peach2 and Organic Cabernet Grapes3, Organic Rosehip Oil4, Organic Avocado Butter5, Organic Lavener1, Organic Flax Seed3, Organic Chamomile5, Vitamin A (a-tocophero, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Mica(natural shimmer mineral)
1 certified organic by QAI
2 certified organic by Organic Certifiers
3 certified organic by Soil Association Certification LImited
4 certified organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers
5 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
 Net wt. 9 g / .32 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...