Monday, May 21, 2012

100% Pure Pineapple Facial Scrub Review

I like to use a scrub 1 - 2 times a week in the winter and 2 - 3 times a week in the summer.  I actually do a whole mini facial routine when I do the scrub.  I cleanse, scrub, mask, tone, and apply serum.  Scrubs is one of those products you always change and try new ones of depending on your skin's needs, how sensitive it is, etc.  I originally purchased this scrub because I like the idea of enzymes in a scrub or mask.  Enzymes eat away dead skin cells instead of just buffing them away.  This product is a double whammey (is that right? lol). 

Claim: All natural facial scrub in a base of berries, sake, pineapple juice and papaya enzyme to make complexion appear more vibrant, glowing and healthy. Perfectly round jojoba beads buff away bumps and flakes without scratching your skin. Concentrated with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants. This all natural facial scrub does not contain synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxins, Truly, 100% Pure.

When I was at Big Carrot looking at scrubs, the girl told me this was very abrasive and it irritated her skin.  I tried it on my hand, yes I know the skin on your hand is different from your face, and it seemed not abrasive enough.  I like my skin to get raw from scrubbing it lol.  I'm kidding, partially.  I decided to buy it anyway and I'm so glad I did.  I find the beads to be very gentle.  It doesn't turn my face red, irritate, sting or bother my skin in anyway.  It's a great exfoliation and smells wonderfully like pineapple.  It leaves my skin feeling soft, vibrant and bright.  Will I repurchase?  Very likely.  I like to try new scrubs, I'll likely come back to it at some point though.

Retails for approx $25 CAN. You can purchase it at http://www.100percentpure.ca/, Pretty In Pink Spa http://www.prettyinpinkspa.ca/ and The Big Carrot www.thebigcarrot.ca



                          
Ingredients: Organic Pineapple Juice1, Organic Lemon Juice1, Sake, Organic Rose Hydrosol2, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil3, Bromelian (Pineapple Enzyme), Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Kojic Acid, Extracts of Organic Blackberry4, Organic Blueberry4, Organic Pomegranate4, Organic Strawberry4, Acai Berry, Organic Goji Berry1, Grapeseed, Organic Oregano1, Organic Thyme1, Organic Cinnamon1, Organic Goldenseal5, Organic Levender1 and Japanese Honeysuckle, Citric Acid, witch Hazel, Organic Lavender Honey Wax1, Organic Avocado Butter2, Organic Lemon Essential Oil1
1 certified organic by QAI
2 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certification Limited
3 certified organic by Baystate Organic Certification Limited
4 certified organic by Organic Certifiers
5 certified organic by Maryland Department of Agriculture
Net Weight 100 g / 3.5 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...